With a primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this intensive course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization.
This course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by DISCGB's officially certified trainers.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC® alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC®
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Online coursework, culminating in two days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
Official Everything DiSC® In-Person Certification
It is recommended that you will also need to own, or have access to, a Workplace Facilitation Kit (sold separately).
Registration may be cancelled with no penalty more than fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the posted course open date. (Participants receive online access on the course open date, and live sessions, if any, begin seven days after.)
Fourteen (14) calendar days prior to course open date, No refunds will be issued after this point.
DiSCGB reserves the right to cancel this course at any time and, when applicable, offer a full refund.