With the primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace®, this online blended learning course is perfect for clients who want to help their organization get the most out of this solution. The course is accessible anytime from your client’s home or office computer, and offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live, virtual classroom sessions led by expert trainers.
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Four modules of self-directed and live, virtual classroom learning (each requiring three to five hours a week), conducted over a four week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Everything DiSC® Workplace Certification
6th October - Live online sessions: October 20,27 & Nov 3 (8-9.30pm UK time)