10 uses for DISC profiles
Everything DiSC offer a range of self-assessment profiles that help you understand your own behaviour, how you interact with others and practical ways to use the information to develop more productive relationships in the workplace.
There are many applications for the insight and information provided in the profiles, here are 10 of the most common ways they are used.
1. Improving communication between people in the workplace
2. Reducing and managing conflict situations
3. Building faster and stronger relationships with potential customers
4. Improving team working
5. Delegating more effectively
6. Creating a common language within an organisation to talk about working relationships
7. Coaching for enhanced performance
8. Developing self-awareness and understanding other people's styles
9. Improving approaches to managing others
10. Improving customer service relationships